Sunday, May 10, 2009
Graduate School = A New Beginning
After smiling during the last 15 minutes of my last final on Tuesday, I realized that I wasn't smiling merely because I was done with law school- but even moreso, because it appears, for at least a long while, I am done with school-- period. Although the glee was there, it didn't last long before realization settles in and tells you: you need a job, you have loans, you have surgery soon, etc. In a weird way, amidst the coming-to-me-soon trials, I am glad to move on to this next phase in my life. I feel progression is found often when dealing with and overcoming challenges. But for now, I'm going to enjoy the couple weeks I have before life comes at me fast--well as best as I can since availing myself into surgery to have my gall bladder removed. What a way to go out. Probably, not one of my smartest moves, but in reality the GB needed to go, and it's always good to be reminded of how lucky I am to have great support. No matter what challenges lie ahead, I have great family and friends who are constantly there. They've supported me in the past, and are supporting me now as I recover. Here's looking forward to the future and not being able to lift more than 15 lbs. in the next 4-6 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's right we are here for you!! And we are excited to see what adventures await you...possibly Saipan?
Post a Comment