Lately, I've come to the realization that my favorite sports team is indeed Michigan football. I've followed closely the whole ordeal with RichRod(Michigan's new coach), have become addicted to Mgoblog (Michigan's most prominent blog), and have also become a fan of watching the recruiting wars unfold. In particular, I'm excited about Sam McGuffie, Michigan's highly-touted and dynamic RB. How could you not be excited about this:
Or this:
Brian, at Mgoblog, does a great job of recruiting analysis here.
In reality, it's extremely hard to predict recruits. Mike Hart was a 3 star running back, but turned into one of Michigan's most consistent players over the last 4 years. I am a bit concerned our bowl streak may be in trouble this year, mostly because we don't have a QB. But hopefully, like RichRod did with recruiting, he'll be able to pull out his wizard hat and surprise us all. Go Blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment